General Contest Rules
1. No purchase necessary. Prizes are non transferable and not negotiable. Prizes can not be exchanged for cash.
2. Only one winner per household. Must be 21 years of age or older to participate and win, unless otherwise stated. All federal, state, and local laws apply.
3. Employees of Arizona’s Hometown Radio Group, its sponsors, employees of other media and subsidiaries are not eligible to participate.
4. Arizona’s Hometown Radio Group will not be responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries.
5. All Winners will be notified via e-mail or phone or in person.
6. You acknowledge and agree to receive e-mails from Arizona’s Hometown Radio Group, unless otherwise noted.
7. Only one entry per e-mail address will be considered for contest entry. Arizona’s Hometown Radio Group limits the winning of prizes to once every 30 days. If prize is not claimed within 30 days from end of contest, that prize will be forfeited.
8. Winners are responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes, if any.
9. All drawings are random and will take place on a date determined by Arizona’s Hometown Radio Group. The odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received and cannot be determined in advance.
10. By participating, listeners grant permission for their voice and/or likeness to be recorded and rebroadcast for promotional use this includes photographs and videography when applicable.
11. A contest is null and void in any jurisdiction where prohibited by law.
12. If the specified prize becomes unavailable for any reason, Arizona’s Hometown Radio Group may substitute a prize of equal value.
13. Arizona’s Hometown Radio Group reserves the right to amend or change the above rules at anytime. All decisions of station management with regard to the awarding of prizes, the selection of winners and the interpretation of these rules shall be final. Each contestant by virtue of entering the contest agrees to accept the decision of the station as final.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THE CONTEST RULES MAY RESULT IN A CONTESTANT’S DISQUALIFICATION AT THE SOLE DISCRETION OF ARIZONA’S HOMETOWN RADIO GROUP. EMAIL PROMOTIONS (at) KPPV.COM WITH QUESTIONS…