Click here to view more of KQNA’s daily programming lineup
- Integrity of MCSO ID-theft case challenged in courtAn ID-theft case involving a Phoenix restaurateur will receive a special hearing after the Arizona Court of Appeals this week found that search warrants obtained by Maricopa County sheriff's detectives were issued based upon false statements and omitted information.
- U.S. education chief cites ASU program as model for teacher trainingU.S. Education Secretary Arne Duncan cited Arizona State University as a school that is "raising the bar" on teacher education as he unveiled a plan earlier this week aimed at strengthening training and better preparing teachers for the classroom.
- UA-ASU football rivalry leaves a house dividedIn a house of Sun Devils, Janelle Drumwright is outnumbered. Her father, mother and twin sister all attended Arizona State University for undergraduate or graduate programs. The odd one out is Janelle, who trekked south to the University of Arizona.
- New ozone standards could put Ariz. out of complianceAn EPA proposal on ozone levels could put all Arizona counties out of compliance
- Property owner works to extinguish West Valley mulch fireSmoke from the West Valley mulch fire tackled by property owner as fire crews leave scene