We are an official radio affiliate of the Arizona Cardinals!
Arizona is the consensus last-place choice in a division dominated by two playoff teams and a St. Louis club ready for takeoff.
Maybe that’s why hiring coach Bruce Arians made so much sense. He did the improbable a year ago, helping to turn a 2-14 Indianapolis doormat into an 11-5 miracle under extreme circumstances, and he’ll have to perform magic here. Arizona is not a bad football team. It’s just good enough to push the top of this division.
- Doc wins in return as Clippers top CelticsClippers beat Celtics 96-88 in Doc Rivers' return
- UConn hires ND coordinator Diaco as coachNotre Dame defensive coordinator Bob Diaco has agreed to a five-year deal to become the new head coach at Connecticut, the school announced Thursday.
- Texas Tech QB Mayfield will seek transferStarting quarterback Baker Mayfield will seek a transfer from Texas Tech.
- Ravens' Elam on Megatron: 'He's pretty old'Ravens safety Matt Elam has plenty of words to describe wide receiver Calvin Johnson, the main object of focus for Baltimore's defensive backfield Monday night in Detroit.
- MLB plans to ban home plate collisions by '15Major League Baseball plans to eliminate home plate collisions, possibly as soon as next season but no later than by 2015.