We are an official radio affiliate of the Arizona Cardinals!
Arizona is the consensus last-place choice in a division dominated by two playoff teams and a St. Louis club ready for takeoff.
Maybe that’s why hiring coach Bruce Arians made so much sense. He did the improbable a year ago, helping to turn a 2-14 Indianapolis doormat into an 11-5 miracle under extreme circumstances, and he’ll have to perform magic here. Arizona is not a bad football team. It’s just good enough to push the top of this division.
- Pacers get on track, rip Hawks to tie seriesPaul George scored 27 points and George Hill had all 15 of his points in the second half, leading the Indiana Pacers to a 101-85 victory over the Atlanta Hawks on Tuesday night in Game 2 of their first-round playoff series.
- NFL to release schedule Wednesday nightThe NFL schedule is going to be officially announced and released at 8 p.m. ET Wednesday.
- Mara: Expanded NFL playoffs likely out for '14While NFL commissioner Roger Goodell hasn't shut the door on the possibility of expanding the playoff field from 12 to 14 teams for the 2014 season, New York Giants president John Mara believes the league has all but tabled the idea.
- Wiz take 2-0 lead on Bulls behind Beal, NeneBradley Beal came on strong late in regulation to finish with 26 points, Nene scored six of his 17 in overtime and the Washington Wizards beat the Chicago Bulls 101-99 on Tuesday to take a 2-0 lead in their first-round series.
- Ellsbury helps Yankees romp in Fenway returnJacoby Ellsbury doubled, tripled, drove in two runs and made a sliding catch in his return to Fenway Park, helping the New York Yankees and Masahiro Tanaka beat the Boston Red Sox 9-3 on Tuesday night.