We are an official radio affiliate of the Arizona Cardinals!
Arizona is the consensus last-place choice in a division dominated by two playoff teams and a St. Louis club ready for takeoff.
Maybe that’s why hiring coach Bruce Arians made so much sense. He did the improbable a year ago, helping to turn a 2-14 Indianapolis doormat into an 11-5 miracle under extreme circumstances, and he’ll have to perform magic here. Arizona is not a bad football team. It’s just good enough to push the top of this division.
- Mavericks extend Pacers' slide to 4 gamesMonta Ellis and Devin Harris scored 20 points apiece and the Dallas Mavericks extended Indiana's season-long losing streak to four games with a 105-94 victory against the Pacers on Sunday night.
- Retiring Mendenhall: Tired of life in NFLRashard Mendenhall was tired of living a "private life in the public eye" as an NFL player, which included being called racial slurs online, he wrote in his most recent blog for Huffington Post in which he explained why he retired at 26 years old.
- Brooks: Durant could be scoring even moreWith the NBA season heading down the stretch and the MVP race seemingly a two-name toss-up between LeBron James and Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City Thunder coach Scott Brooks said Durant could put up even bigger point totals if he chose to.
- Reed, 23, makes history with win at DoralPatrick Reed won the Cadillac Championship for this third PGA Tour title in seven months, and this was a big one.
- Tiger tweaks back, fades with birdie-less 78The back issues that caused Tiger Woods to withdraw from a tournament a week ago flared again Sunday, leading to a long day on the golf course and a birdie-less round for just the eighth time in his career.