We are an official radio affiliate of the Arizona Cardinals!
Arizona is the consensus last-place choice in a division dominated by two playoff teams and a St. Louis club ready for takeoff.
Maybe that’s why hiring coach Bruce Arians made so much sense. He did the improbable a year ago, helping to turn a 2-14 Indianapolis doormat into an 11-5 miracle under extreme circumstances, and he’ll have to perform magic here. Arizona is not a bad football team. It’s just good enough to push the top of this division.
- Quenneville fined $25,000 for Game 1 actionsThe league has fined Chicago Blackhawks coach Joel Quenneville $25,000 for inappropriate conduct during Thursday's first-round playoff game against the St. Louis Blues.
- Kupchak says Kobe, Lakers on same pageKobe Bryant looks to be having an excellent anniversary trip in Paris, judging by the photos posted on his wife's Instagram account.
- Sources: Woodson 'bracing' for the worstWhile it is widely believed that the New York Knicks have already made the decision to move on from coach Mike Woodson, sources tell ESPN The Magazine's Chris Broussard that nothing will be announced this weekend.
- Broncos' visits to Bama catch NFL's attentionThe NFL will ask some questions about why Denver Broncos offensive coordinator Adam Gase and quarterback Peyton Manning crossed paths at the University of Alabama earlier this month.
- Haith: Jump to Tulsa from Mizzou 'a blessing'Tulsa hired Frank Haith of Missouri as its men's basketball coach Friday, landing a major-conference coach to lead the Golden Hurricane's transition from Conference USA to the American Athletic Conference this summer.