Let’s Talk Sports
Let’s Talk Sports hosted by Sanford Cohen, Mike Austin and “The Doctor”, Ron Corak. Features unique long-form interviews with College and Professional sports stars from across the USA and around Arizona.
Tune in Fridays from 4 – 6 p.m. and, as Sanford says, “Have a great sports weekend everybody!”
Let’s Talk Sports is the longest running sports show in Northern Arizona!
- Sources: Panthers attempt to deal WR SmithThe Carolina Panthers have called teams to field interest in a trade for wide receiver Steve Smith, sources told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter on Monday.
- Sources: If no trade, Bucs likely to cut RevisShort of a trade in the next two days, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are expected to release cornerback Darrelle Revis by 4 p.m. ET Wednesday, according to league sources.
- Stars' Peverley collapses, game postponedRich Peverley of the Dallas Stars, who has a history with heart issues, was removed from the bench Monday night after collapsing and play was stopped in the first period in their game against the Columbus Blue Jackets.
- Staying in the nest: Seahawks retain BennettThe Seattle Seahawks have signed Michael Bennett to a multiyear contract extension, preventing the defensive end from becoming an unrestricted free agent.
- 'Nervous' Bonds back with Giants in new roleBarry Bonds put on a San Francisco Giants uniform Monday morning for the first time since his final major league game as a player in 2007.